Today was a really good day. Unfortunately I had to miss classes to go see the endodontist but I have a huge sense of relief that I've been not so patiently waiting for. I'm slowly figuring out all my finances and how I'm going to pay for a re-do of an old root canal.
On top of my financial relief it was soooo beautiful out today. (REALLY cold, but beautiful.) I usually keep my blinds down when I'm sleeping but Nettle was being such a pain last night. She heard a cat fight and wouldn't stop pawing at the blinds so I had to raise them so she could investigate. I'm really glad I did because when I woke up there was the most amazing sunrise right outside my window. (Although I have the smallest room in the house, I do feel lucky because I have two windows that let in a lot of natural light.)
I'm feeling like I can start to focus a little more on school: the reason I'm here.
No comments:
Post a Comment